Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lowest cost cell phone plans for daytime

What are the lowest cost cell phone plans for during the day? I need to use a mobile phone much during weekdays and early evening hours for the next month or two. Mostly within a Midwestern area, but I must also be able, that call East and West Coast without roaming fees. These next two months I hardly mobile phone at all, may have so I don't want to commit a long-term plan. I need the phone for calls, don't need texting and so on. It could be a monthly plan or a pay as you go.


Cricket and Revol have good plans, but have not covering I need.


I want to not really stuck to pay big money what is a temporary need.Recommendations?
The point is that I do not have access to a land-line phone haben.Ja there are workable plans since draußen.Ich am only hope to do all the research to avoid.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment